Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 25/09/14 a las #4, Ruben Safir escribió:

No, that is not a rational resposonse. The problems with systemd are
deep and multiple and have beeen discusseded and can be rehashed.

I have a question.. are you trolling or are really this ignorant ?
because everything you said above is not true in any detail whatsoever.

Hey, Cristian, if that's all you can come up with in response to his
rational argument based on the facts on the ground, how about you just
bend over and blow it out your ass.

You are talking about something you clearly have no clue about and
making a fool of yourself in the process.

Moron.

See? I can make trite, meaningless arguments too.