Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Tbird 31.1.0 - Multiple Crashes Since Update Yesterday - Where to see crash reports?
Le 26/09/2014 09:22, David C. Rankin a écrit :
On 09/26/2014 02:07 AM, jdd wrote:
in the process of removing the old .thunderbird, I also removed all the
extensions with no better result

and the original th do not crash, so this is something special to
openSUSE
implementation, but what??

jdd

jdd,

I downgraded to 24.7 and absolutely NO problems so far

(I always set keeppackages=1 just for this reason)

yes, I also tried this, but them you have to ban th to not have to stop upgrading and you won't be anymore upgraded at all.

with my system, I try th each day in hope any update will solve the problem

jdd