Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Tbird 31.1.0 - Multiple Crashes Since Update Yesterday - Where to see crash reports?
Am 26.09.2014 um 08:25 schrieb jdd:
Le 26/09/2014 01:30, David C. Rankin a écrit :

I had th crashing continuously for some weeks now, and only openSUSE th,
because I can run the mozilla downloaded th without problem.

Today th seems to work for me, who knows

alas not!

after some ,time, crash, even when iddle (may be on collecting mails), I'm back
to mozilla version.

notice that I even moved my .thunderbird and rebuils my accounts/archives (I'm
in imap) without better result

jdd

I'm running Thunderbird on several openSUSE 13.1 machines; each has several
mail accounts, mostly IMAP, installed and I don't remember thunderbird ever
crashed. Do you have some special extensions installed which are causing
problems?

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna