Re: [opensuse] 13.1 Tbird 31.1.0 - Multiple Crashes Since Update Yesterday - Where to see crash reports?
On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 08:04:58PM -0500, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 09/25/2014 07:18 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 09/25/2014 06:30 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
All,

I'm sitting here, actually, and for fun, trying tocompile it from
source. I get the distict feeling though, FWIW, that this might be
another systemd problem because the error on the mozillabinaries seems
to be dbus libraries, eventhough they are on the file system just
looking at you 8(

I'll see if I can compile. Its been a long time since I compiled
anything from Mozilla but it took a long time just for the tarball to
decompress. I'm looking through my rollerdex to see if I still have
contacts with the Mozilla team with Paul left them.. sigh

Where can I see what is causing Thunderbird to crash. I had no problems
with
24.7 on 13.1, now tbird 31.1 has cratered twice in the past 15 minutes. The
crash reports are:

bp-6005ca7d-fd82-4249-9814-798322140925.txt
bp-51874d1e-5b8f-4c83-bc05-05bf62140925.txt

How do I stop tbird from crashing? Do I need to downgrade back to 24.7?

Found it:

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/6005ca7d-fd82-4249-9814-798322140925

Downgraded to 24.7 in the interim.

Wolfgang, (you get two copes :)

If you get a chance, look at these 2 crash-reports. I've looked at
them and they are Greek. It basically says every library in the
system crashed from what I can tell. I know you're swamped, so just
put this at the bottom of the list.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com