[opensuse] Running old version
I have a quick question for folks who run old versions of oS. I know that there
are a lot of folks (myself included) who are running older versions of oS,
because they don't really have a reason to upgrade - everything is working
properly and has been configured over the course of many months to run smoothly
and exactly the way we want/need it to.

My question is - how do other folks handle security vulnerabilities like this
current bash vulnerability? Since oS isn't releasing patches for 11.4, 12.2,
etc. anymore, how do you get around that? Just leave your machines vulnerable?
Or compile your own patches?

Chris