Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/24/2014 02:15 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
I don't think the same
about systemd so much any more after reading a few days ago this:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2014-September/023294.html

That's excellent.

Those 17 points sum up 'the UNIX way' very well, much better than the
rants we've seen here, which have mostly been recidivist.

The claims that systemd is undocumented and similar are quite unfounded.

If it's not in the man pages, it's not documented.

If I can't bring up my system to full GUI status, no amount of online webpages
are worth a single shit.