On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:45:12AM -0400, Dirk Gently wrote:
Ruben Safir wrote:
Is there any way of ditching systemd and putting sysv back into
the system scripts

Not easily. Sievert and Poettering have sabotaged the deamons, so that if
you don't
have systemd installed, then there will be unresolved library calls. Thus,
you can't
uninstall systemd.

Personally, i think they should be arrested and charged with vandalism.

And then shot in the kneecaps with a shotgun.

What does slackware do then?

ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!