Re: [opensuse] new bugzilla - weird message when trying to add a reply
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:08:27 +0200
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 23/09/14 a las #4, Per Jessen escribió:
I got the following when I tried to update bug#890877

You submitted changes to process_bug.cgi with an invalid token,
which may indicate that someone tried to abuse you, for instance by
making you click on a URL which redirected you here without your
consent.

that's a security feature going wrong.. CSRF protection is
called..fill a bug report in bugzilla about bugzilla :-)

Hmm, bugzilla is not in the list of products available to report on :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.1°C)