S S wrote:
Oh no.. not this debate again.

Well, we're going to keep on having this debate until the idiocy of systemd is
fixed..
which, judging by the overall structure, will be right about never.

Sievert and Poeetering's attitude is -- we can do whatever we can get away
with and
force on the rest of the community.

If that means kneecaping them to get them to understand that "getting away with
it" will
cease, then, I for one, am all for it.