[opensuse] linux native photo processing, was: Display of raw files in Gwenview
* Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-21-14 12:28]:
[...]
However I personally havn't found a really satisfying raw processing
solution on Linux (I confess, it's a while since I tested....), so I
still use manufacturers programs or a commercial one in virtualbox/w.

Take a good look at darktable. I went to it from bibble5/AfterShotPro
about 15 months ago and haven't looked back.

(one line)
zypper ar -fr
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/toganm:/photography/openSUSE_Factory/home:toganm:photography.repo

(one line)
zypper -v up -r "Photography related packages (openSUSE-Factory)"
darktable

Togan Muftuoglu graciously provides latest git builds. I have been using
them for > a year with *very* little problems. And during soccer seasons
I work > 2500/wk and I am running Factory.