Re: [opensuse] MediaWiki exploit - check your site...
On 22/09/14 00:22, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
On 21/09/14 23:33, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
On 21/09/14 23:14, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-09-21 15:02, Basil Chupin wrote:
Isn't mediawiki part of the LibreOffice suite?
AFAIK, no.
Do you a search in YaST;s file manager for 'mediawiki' and you will
find that it is part of LibreOffice. There are 2 entries for it - one
for LO and another for some interface for MediaWiki for web service.
Then it appears somewhat odd that none of LO is required to install/use
mediawiki. Nor is any of mediawiki required by LO ???
Look for yourself in YaST and then you can tell *me* the answer :-) .
I did that and see no requirement for any of mediawiki to install LO and
do not have any answer to "rpm -qa *wiki*" on my system nor do I see any
requirement in yast.

Ooow, you are a hard man to convince! :-D

A screen grab from YaST for a search on 'mediawiki':

http://susepaste.org/25146665

Which shows an installable extension for LO to interact with mediawiki
content. NOT a requirement nor even an suggestion.

STILL not convinced :^)

see: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/~pat/YaST_search_for_mediawiki.jpg

getting harderer