[opensuse] RIFF / AVI metadata viewer
  • From: h <hdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:46:49 +1000
Hi,
I am wanting some software to view metadata in avi files. I have
found showriff, but there does not seem to be much else.
I noted that the XAWTV project contains a showriff.c file, but I cannot
find any "nice" software to browse and view the data chunks in an avi
file.
(I know the 'standards' for RIFF data are not fantastic. I will deal
with the data chunk / BLOB as a separate issue!!!)

Does anyone know of anything they can recommend to find and view the
RIFF data?

--

With thanks