[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] BIOS setup
On 2014-09-19 02:56, Felix Miata wrote:

hi,

You wrote off-list, thus I tried to reply off-list as well. Your mail
server refuses my ISP:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Remote MTA mx3.earthlink.net: network error

- SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 IP 86.109.99.133 is blocked by
EarthLink. Go to earthlink.net/block for details.

I suggest you change provider to one that accepts mail from foreigners :-/