Re: [opensuse] Interpretation please **THANKS TO ALL**
On 2014-09-19 11:19, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 12/09/14 12:17, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Both HDDs show that each was started twice - once at the factory I would
assume and then when I started them for the above test.

This indicates to me that these figures for Seagates - as I think it was
you who suggested this - is normal.

Indeed. Yes, and yes :-)

However, I will send to Seagate the smartctl tests for the HDDs re which
I started this thread to ask them what Seagate think of the figures.

If they answer at all, I mean a human response, not a robot or a flower
pot, it would be very interesting to learn about it ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)