Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
[...]
http://susepaste.org/77921535

odd, I cannot remember from 11.3 on, ever seeing "System Settings", always
"Configure Desktop".

What you have as "Configure Desktop" turns up when a new version of
oS is being developed but gets replaced by "System Settings" very
close to its release date. It seems that whatever goes into the first
lots of Milestones are based on a template containing this "Configure
Desktop" wording.

And I have four local systems all with "Configure Desktop".

It may really be the CIA.