Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 18/09/14 22:04, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 09/18/2014 03:03 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

However, there still is no SYSTEM SETTINGS in the Kickoff menu.
There isn't on mine and never has been.
I always start it from a xterm window.

I don't remember on how many earlier versions of openSUSE this has now appeared in Kickoff but this is what I, again, have in 13.1 (installed on the laptop):

http://susepaste.org/19810462

See also my response to Patrick (next post).

[pruned]

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.14.0 & kernel 3.16.2-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor