Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/18/2014 02:21 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 17/09/14 22:58, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Billie Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-17-14 08:45]:
On 09/17/2014 12:26 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
(I now have 2 new HDDs but before cloning my existing drives it
would be nice to know why the above hassle has occurred; if not
resolved then I would have to re-install 13.1 on the new HDD -
maybe that's the way to go in the final analysis.)

BC
It sounds like your system is corrupted in some way. Perhaps a stray
cosmic particle hit the wrong spot on your hard drive. Sounds like
it's time to start over.
More likely, the CIA has taken police action over his domain.

There you are Billie!

Even Patrick recognises what's at the bottom of the problem!

BC

Well, you do have some rather radical views. *<]:o)

--
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on
the joke of the century.” - Joan Rivers