Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/18/2014 02:18 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
And, BTW, I take objection to you saying that my "system is corrupted in some way". My system is not a political system.

Corruption has many different uses. As used in the context of a computer system being corrupted has nothing to do with politics and the corruption of politicians.

--
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on
the joke of the century.” - Joan Rivers