Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 17/09/14 18:32, Bob Williams wrote:

On 17/09/14 06:26, Basil Chupin wrote:
I cannot get the Classic menu. I know that I could in the past but
no longer. I just get three (3) options:

Edit Applications

Application Launcher Settings

Unlock Widgets
Try Unlock Widgets, then right click the Start menu icon again. You
should get another option to switch to whichever menu style you're not
currently using.

Bob

Thanks Bob. Absolutely correct.

I forgot that one first needs to unlock the widgets before trying to switch over to the classical view of Kickoff. Once I did this, the classical settings appeared including the System Settings. Thank you.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.14.0 & kernel 3.16.2-1 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor