Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/17/2014 09:06 AM, Harrie Baken wrote:
Hallo Billie, op 17-09-14 om 14:41 schreef je:

You can right click on it and change the file extension to whatever
you like but it doesn't change the format. If you want to change
formats use an image editor like Gimp.

I don't agree. I can right click on a jpg, png, tif or gif and choose:
'Actions' -> Covert to -> JPEG/PNG/GIF/TIFF.

Harrie

I have never seen that option in Dolphin. I just looked and it's not there in mine. Dolphin 4.13.3

--
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on
the joke of the century.” - Joan Rivers