Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
* Billie Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [09-17-14 08:45]:
On 09/17/2014 12:26 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
(I now have 2 new HDDs but before cloning my existing drives it
would be nice to know why the above hassle has occurred; if not
resolved then I would have to re-install 13.1 on the new HDD -
maybe that's the way to go in the final analysis.)

BC

It sounds like your system is corrupted in some way. Perhaps a stray
cosmic particle hit the wrong spot on your hard drive. Sounds like
it's time to start over.

More likely, the CIA has taken police action over his domain.