Re: [opensuse] Something changed some KDE items which were previously displayed
On 09/17/2014 12:26 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
(I now have 2 new HDDs but before cloning my existing drives it would be nice to know why the above hassle has occurred; if not resolved then I would have to re-install 13.1 on the new HDD - maybe that's the way to go in the final analysis.)

BC

It sounds like your system is corrupted in some way. Perhaps a stray cosmic particle hit the wrong spot on your hard drive. Sounds like it's time to start over.

--
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on
the joke of the century.” - Joan Rivers