[opensuse] Screen display corruption/touchpad weirdness after recent bunch of updates (nVidia binary driver)
I was off for two weeks and after return got a bunch of updates,
including GNOME, Firefox and new nVidia driver. Now I get rather nasty
problems in at least two areas (after reboot)

- screen updates sometimes look like rapid blinking of part of window;
and do not really redraw screen until I try to scroll window. I get it
e.g. on forums.opensuse.org site, or in Firefox status bar (which is
shown in the bottom when page is loading) or in Firefox tab titles.

- in Claws mail scrolling with touchpad sometimes gets "stuck" - it
continues to scroll even when I raise finger. Moreover, sometimes it
scrolls *both* message list and message body. It almost looks like
events get dispatched incorrectly.

I understand that it is far too vague so just curious if someone
noticed some issues.