Re: [opensuse] Problem Installing Older Distro
On Fri, September 12, 2014 8:28 pm, John Andersen wrote:

I have downloaded it but the viewport doesn't hold all of K3B, so I
can't hit the button to burn it. :( It doesn't scroll at all and I can't
see the bottom of it in the window.

So I'm stuck here again.

Bob Rea

ALT+CLICK and hold and drag up to see bottom of window.

Thanks, John Anderson, for the help

I did that. It lifts it up, but when I let go, it reverts to the top of
k3b again.

But I could see that the go button was default, so I hit enter and it
started to burn.
Hope it works
will try tommorow I guess
I've had enough for today :)
then we will see about the monitor problem, for which I have received some
advice

Bob Rea