Re: [opensuse] Problem Installing Older Distro
On Fri, September 12, 2014 3:20 pm, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 12/09/14 a las #4, Bob Rea escribió:

I recently acquired a Lenovo 515 Desktop. I tried to install 11.3 which
had downloaded a while back and accidentally blew away Windows 8.1,

In general terms, an old unsupported distribution might be usable as a
headless server on new hardware.. however as a desktop it is unlikely to
work properly because it most certainly does not have support for newish
video cards or other components.

if the network works, download a 13.1 ISO and burn it with k3b.

I have downloaded it but the viewport doesn't hold all of K3B, so I can't
hit the button to burn it. :(
It doesn't scroll at all and I can't see the bottom of it in the window.

So I'm stuck here again.

Bob Rea