Re: [opensuse] OrgX KDE Mozilla latency
On 09/12/2014 07:49 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 9/12/2014 4:38 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
I've pared away the extensions. Is there any way to determine which
"plugin" is the culprit other than by disabling them one by one?

I suspect you could have done the one by one test in less time than
it takes to post the question.

Actually I did and that is not the case.

I have now disabled and removed:

kparts-plugin
nspluginwrapper
icedtea-web

Now the "plugin-container" isn't at the top of 'top'.
It not even visible!

I'll report on the overall effect of latency later.

If anyone knows a good reason to pay whatever the performance price for
those extensions I'd like to know.

--
/"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign