Re: [opensuse] Latest TB update sends draft messages
On 9/10/2014 5:12 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-09-10 22:39, Alex Angerhofer wrote:

31.1.0 is fubar'd. It also refuses to send to lists from your address
book if the list names contain a space... . I went straight to the beta
version of 32 where the problem isn't present.
Cheers, Alex.
Not here... there is a space in the address above.

[ waiting for automatic drafts to appear ]

No, no duplicates.

In my case, TB refused to send mail to a list I had set up to several friends' emails in my addressbook.
See the discussion here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1018226 .

--
Dr. Alexander Angerhofer
Professor of Chemistry