Re: [opensuse] Re: progs failing due to followign manpage. (dbus-launch)
On 2014-03-31 02:52, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Cuz I haven't had the virtualization stuff work reliably recently.

The only thing that worked at all was back in 12.3 and that tainted my
kernel... I *want* to get that working again... but things keep breaking
faster than I can repair them....the switch to systemd didn't help at all
among other things. ....

You can not fight all wars :-)

I mean, you have to choose what you tinker with. Systemd is here to
stay, like it or not, so better try to like it. Makes life easier. Only
change the minimum on the system, leave everything you can to defaults.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)