[opensuse] Re: progs failing due to followign manpage. (dbus-launch)
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-31 00:42, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

well, have to try messing w/this again... some progress, but this is
really like shooting in the dark...

Why don't you install a new system, in a spare partition, or
virtualized, and try from there? It should work, as it works for me
without configuring anything. Then compare both systems, find out what
is different.
Cuz I haven't had the virtualization stuff work reliably recently.

The only thing that worked at all was back in 12.3 and that tainted my
kernel... I *want* to get that working again... but things keep breaking
faster than I can repair them....the switch to systemd didn't help at all
among other things. ....