Re: [opensuse] Re: Moving / and /boot partitions
On 2014-03-30 15:59, James Knott wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:
Perhaps ... I did an install from DVD and then a full zypper update
before configuring and starting dovecot. Perhaps ... In the update
the apparmor config had been fixed. Perhaps ....

I'll have to see if I can set Apparmor back to normal when I get a
chance. At the moment that computer is down for a motherboard transplant.

There was a module in YaST to automatically adjust apparmour profiles,
scanning the logs for problems and suggesting the appropriate changes.
This module has disappeared.

Instead, aa-logprof has a similar functionality, in CLI. More awkward.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >