Re: [opensuse] Backup .. restore ... access/ownership
On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 09:01:11 +0200
jdd jdd wrote:

but how do you test this restore? For data it's pretty easy to
restore in a temporary place, but for system?

I'm sure there are more knowledgeable / sophisticated methods available
but I just install the replacement drive and partition it (first 'dry
run.') Then I restore, chroot in and run the bootloader installation.
I use the same method to migrate installations to larger hard drives.

On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 09:09:29 +0200