Re: [opensuse] Backup .. restore ... access/ownership
On 03/29/2014 07:58 AM, Dylan wrote:
On 29/03/14 11:46, Anton Aylward wrote:
Ah. OK. I'll need to expand my /tmp so I can tar up a 4G partition to
put it on a 5G DVD then. I've managed to arrange much of my stuff under
/home in 5G partitions :-)

How many partitions do you have under your home directory?

I try to make sure they don't fill up :-) So
far I'm not at "Music_A-N" & "Music_M-Z" but one never knows ...

I couldn't even fit "Music_A" in 5G...

No doubt I'll get there too as I feed more of my vinyl through.

--
In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain