Re: [opensuse] Re: Moving / and /boot partitions
On 03/28/2014 10:16 PM, James Knott wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:
But that new drive died and I've just been though a install rather
than an upgrade and there was no conflict between dovecot 2.1 and
apparmor.

I did a fresh install a couple of months ago and that's when the problem
occurred

Perhaps ... I did an install from DVD and then a full zypper update before configuring and starting dovecot. Perhaps ... In the update the apparmor config had been fixed. Perhaps ....

--
The mantra of any good security engineer is: 'Security is a not a product, but a process.' It's more than designing strong cryptography into a system; it's designing the entire system such that all security measures, including cryptography, work together. -- Bruce Schneier