Re: [opensuse] Re: (offlist)Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
oops

On Thursday 27 Mar 2014 12:43:53 Carlos E. R. wrote:
It did not go offlist ;-)

On Monday 24 Mar 2014 18:36:15 Linda Walsh wrote:
ianseeks wrote:
I don't have kmail currently configured, so I can not try to reproduce.
Others can try.

i've logged a bug 332522 - lets see if anyone looks at it.

---

Awesome!... Glad at least the didn't manage to convince

us that it was the user's fault again...

(that's what I usually get for doing anything they haven't

tested...sigh)

such is life in the open source world. i do feel bad when complaining
about
software faults when the the coding/testing has been done altruistically,
oh to win the lottery and set up a KDEPIM coding team to fix and improve
and help some of the coders that give their time for free and pay them.