[opensuse] Re: progs failing due dbus dependency additions (was Re: Last update of lightdm and shown users)
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-28 03:40, Linda Walsh wrote:
Carl Hartung wrote:
Meld has a pretty groovy launcher
icon, too, for the GUI. Thank you very much for sharing!
---

Trying to run it remotely though.... this is getting to be a real
pain.

I use it remotely quite often, it works. It complains a bit, so what? :-)

----
Urarg!

But it exits to the command line before displaying anything.

You get connnection refused from the remote client, but it still
runs? Looking at the message on my traceback, it seems that
a failure to connect to the desktop socket results in termination.

Am I to understand that you get those same error messages but it
works? *incredulous look*.?