[opensuse] LibreOffice Samba shares
  • From: Paul Groves <paul.groves.787@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:55:17 +0000
Hi,

I have reinstalled 13.1 on my computer due to a hard drive failure. Since the
reinstall LibreOffice will not open files from a smb share!

It tells me I can only open local files. I have been able to do this since
forever! I am using the default libreoffice that comes with opensuse. Very
frustrating seeing as all my documents are saved on my NAS

I have a laptop with a fresh install with the exact same issue. I also have a
laptop running ubuntu which has no problem opening libreoffice files over smb.

Can anyone help with this?
--
Paul Groves