Re: [opensuse] Last update of lightdm and shown users
On 2014-03-27 13:31, Andrea Turrini wrote:
On 27/03/14 19:54, Carlos E. R. wrote:

/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.rpmsave

There you have it :-)

OK, time to have a look at these rpmsave files...

Right.

Your config was replaced with a new one. I would make a backup of both
files, old and new, then use "meld newfile oldfile". It is an editor
that put both files in parallel, compares them, and highlights the
differences. You can then copy sections from one version to the other,
discard sections entirely, edit them, etc.

Often what you get is an rpmnew file. I would do exactly the same, to
find out what new config options they added and use them if I like them.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)