Re: [opensuse] Advice needed re getting setting right for new monitor
Basil Chupin wrote:
Now, I could have bought a 30" monitor but considered it to be a bit
"over the top" as I would have to sit half a room away from it or else
get an automatic head-mover to be view the screen from right to left
when reading mail :-D .

Several years ago, I was setting up some computers and some of those
were equipped with 27" CRT monitors!!! Those monitors took up most of
the desk space. I currently have a 23" wide screen monitor, which is
plenty big enough. My first monitor was a 9" security monitor connected
to my Imsai 8080.