Re: [opensuse] zypper dup and free space
On 2014-03-25 14:43 (GMT+0100) Dsant composed:

I tried to update my machine using "zypper dup", and it failed because
of not enough free space on / :(

I have many installations with limited free space on /. With Fedora this happens to me a lot. It never happens with openSUSE, because I have this in /etc/zypp/zypp.conf:

commit.downloadMode = DownloadAsNeeded

Change yours, or use the corresponding cmdline option, and try again.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/