Re: [opensuse] Remote control
On 2014-03-24 16:17, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [03-24-14 10:27]:

There is a nice ssh client for Windows that includes an X server, so
that it works transparently, a single package and very easy to install.
Try "MobaXterm". And it is GPL :-)

Appears restrictions on the "free" edition are rather impressive
max run-time tftp service 60s
max run-time ftp service 60s
max run-time http service 60s

Tightvnc does not have these restrictions and is quite easy to set-up.

Huh? Where did you see those restrictions? I haven't noticed. Of course,
I don't need to connect from windows often...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)