[opensuse] Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-24 13:05, ianseeks wrote:
> On Sunday 23 Mar 2014 16:06:45 Carlos E. R. wrote:

>> Ah, so you used kmail, not Thunderbird. I did not check. It is probably
>> an intentional feature of Kmail, that when you paste html text, the post
>> gets automatically flagged as html.
> But i am not pasting HTML text. Its text from an email in this list which by > definition has to be text.

Ah, that's a bug, then.

I don't have kmail currently configured, so I can not try to reproduce.
Others can try.

And to think it only took about 40-50 emails for him to get
people to acknowledge the problem because they went off on
HTML being bad... talk about knee jerk reactions. Seems like
people are more focused on rules than being helpful...