Re: [opensuse] Remote control
On 2014-03-24 13:08, James Knott wrote:
Andrew English wrote:
Will be remoting from an Windows machine either locally or over the
internet. So there has to be a Windows client/viewer available.

There are Windows X servers available. I used to use one, but don't
recall it's name at the moment. Unfortunately with XDMCP broken in
openSUSE, I don't know how useful they'd be now.

There is a nice ssh client for Windows that includes an X server, so
that it works transparently, a single package and very easy to install.
Try "MobaXterm". And it is GPL :-)

Of course, the intention is to run single applications, not full desktops.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >