[opensuse] Re: Moving / and /boot partitions
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [03-23-14 19:58]:
Linda Walsh wrote:
James Knott wrote:
I also use volume labels, rather than device ID.
---
Volume labels... meaning strings like 'Home', 'Root', 'Backups'?

Device ID meaning sda or hda or "1st drive'.. or
do you mean the UUID (something 'descriptive'[sic] like
0987e60c-9bac-455f-8e68-1b96472d987a or
513a8057-3764-670e-2013-03081620395c?
I have already reinstalled 13.1 and am now trying to get dovecot going
again.

Pardon me, but you are being quite rude.
----
s'ok Patrick, I didn't take it as rude... just that he already went
with a different "solution"... so no prob on my end..
and thanks...