Re: [opensuse] NNTP forum access
On 2014-03-24 01:40 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

On 2014-03-23 15:58 (GMT+0100) Carlos E. R. composed:

It does not work with any forum, only with the openSUSE hosted forums.

Are you sure "any" and "only" were appropriate word choices? Mozilla.org
provides NNTP access to its mailing lists' posts and vice versa.

But that is not a forum, meaning a web-forum.

Actually Mozilla.org provides three-way access to every approved submission:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Discussion_Forums

Ok, let me try to clarify the phrase: it does not work with any random
forum you try. The only forums I know it works are the Novell hosted
forums, meaning opensuse.org, suse.org, and maybe another one I don't
know which.

I didn't finish my train of thought (at all) well either. I meant to suggest something like s/any/every/ and s/only/[only,few] that I know of/. Too many things going on today here, and three UPS completely down or buzzing needs new battery announcements over and over while waiting on ordered battery arrival with no spares and abundant jerry-rigging to survive the deficit.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/