Re: [opensuse] Moving / and /boot partitions
On 2014-03-23 17:51 (GMT-0400) James Knott composed:

I was finally able to get the old system up & running with a new
install. Now I have to customize it again.

Maybe what you need to do before that is a fresh install with only the SATA in the system, and afterward reboot with the PATA(s) attached to copy your data to SATA.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/