[opensuse] Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied---stupid rules R US
Anton Aylward wrote:
I use spamassassin and have HTML mail set high because HTML mail seems the province of spammers and marketing and people who invite you to visit malware sites. I'd rate this as well over 80% looking at my stats.
----
Bayes is my friend.

Handles 99%.

T-bird handles about 90% of what gets through, though it's
about 5% on the aggressive side. So T-birds filters shunt to a ZZZ-spam
folder, where I occasionally go through to look for HAM (~1/20 -- thus
the 5%, ) -- send the rest into junk as fodder for Bayes.