Re: [opensuse] Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
On 23/03/14 11:06 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-23 11:55, ianseeks wrote:
On Saturday 22 Mar 2014 13:00:59 Carlos E. R. wrote:

This is not the first rejection i've had due to "cut and paste"

This is the process I followed:

The only 2 points of failure i can think of are:-
1. pasting process in Kmail
2. the way the data is transferred from the paste buffer to the application.

Ah, so you used kmail, not Thunderbird. I did not check. It is probably
an intentional feature of Kmail, that when you paste html text, the post
gets automatically flagged as html.

It is not a bug, IMO. Not of kmail, not of openSUSE. It is simply the
way both sides work...

Kmail could have a feature to know that certain recipients do not accept
html email. Thunderbird has it.

Thunderbird also has an option as to whether things like that -- if i understand the cut-n-paste stuff correctly -- are inline or as an attachment.

I set that to 'inline' and never have problems like this.

--
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. And the purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does--and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works.
- Colonel Dandridge M. Malone