Re: [opensuse] Moving / and /boot partitions
jdd wrote:
Le 23/03/2014 13:34, James Knott a écrit :

Type e where?

at the grub boot menu, this allows to edit the boot grub options or to
boot any available root partition

It's not a command. I can edit fstab and all the old
partitions are commented out.

but did you add the new ones (on the new disk, of course)?

jdd

When I hit e, I see what appears to be the contents of some config file
listing boot parameters. I don't see any easy way to change where the
system boots.

Is this properly documented anywhere? By searching with Google, I find
bits and pieces, but no coherent picture.