Re: [opensuse] Re: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
On Saturday 22 Mar 2014 13:00:59 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2014-03-22 11:06, ianseeks wrote:
I think you need to add this to the list of reasons of rejection

Cutting from an existing valid email and pasting into a new email.

That is all i have done in this email so i think your rejection software
needs refining or the Linux Opensusue 13.1/kde.4.12 cut and paste needs
fixing
No, that's not the reason it was rejected, I guess. Look:

It is a multipart message. Only one part was displayed here, but I guess
that the next part is html, and thus, duly rejected by the mail server.

This is not the first rejection i've had due to "cut and paste"

This is the process I followed:

1. read a valid mailing list email
2. pressed "Reply" and entered some data
3. opened another valid mailing list email and highlighted a section of text
and pressed "Ctrl c" to copy it
4. I went back to the email reply i was editting and pressed "Ctrl v" to paste
the data into the reply.
5. I re-arranged the data at bit using the backspace/delete key and inserted
new data just using the keyboard keys.

At no point did i format the data itself.

The only 2 points of failure i can think of are:-
1. pasting process in Kmail
2. the way the data is transferred from the paste buffer to the application.