Re: [opensuse] Re: Remote control
On 2014-03-23 01:42, Damian Ivanov wrote:

You either do not understand that or you just wanted sarcastically to
tell me I used a buzz word. I knew I did. That's why I wrote it.

Well, I did not understand that sentence at all. Something derogatory re
ssh, but what exactly you wanted to express was totally lost on me.

You should avoid expressions here that can only be understood by some of
the international audience, not all of us.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)